Thursday, January 21, 2010

Busy Morning Today

Good afternoon :-)
This morning was pretty rushed and stressful. I woke up late and rushed to Spanish and was very hungry so I got a quick snack as I speed-walked from Spanish to calc. I kept looking at the clock in calc. so it felt like a really long class. lol.
Then, I went to the bookstore to return a book because I bought the wrong edition psych book the other day. The book I needed was nowhere to be found so I asked a man who was working for help. He was very helpful. I ordered the correct book and gave the wrong book back. It should ship soon. :-) The line in the bookstore was sooo long. My phone started ringing as my turn came to check-out. I saw that it was my mom calling and it was good because I got to talk to her while I walked to get some lunch. I had a turkey sandwich on wheat with baked chips, half an orange, and some cokezero. Yum.

I'm currently listening to Hosanna by Paul Baloche.
I love the lyrics to this song.
My wonderful lifegroup leader played Ingrid Michaelson's newest CD and I really liked it. Especially the song "Everybody."

Everybody, Everybody wants to love! <3 width="320" height="265">

I'm happy because I'm done with class for today and tomorrow is Friday! :-)



Have a great Thursday! :-D

post signature

1 comments:

annie said...

Sounds like a fun day :)!