Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy One Year!

We had a great date, we went to eat at Santa Fe then went to see High School Musical 3. Dinner was delicious and the movie was great. We really enjoyed the night.
Lorenzo surprised me with 52 roses, one for every week we've been together. He also made a list of 52 reasons why he loves me. I thought this was very sweet. I got him a fossil watch which he loves.


Us in the theatre just like our picture of us on our first date
(One year ago, our first date! cute!)

I had to beg him to take a picture in front of this cardboard cast, lol.


Lorenzo with the 52 roses.
They are so pretty on my desk in my room.

October 28, 2007 was the day Lorenzo and I first started dating and it has been a great year. He makes me very happy and I look forward to many years to come.



post signature

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1 year!