Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Days! :-)

Hi! :-)

We have been out of school for four days now because of the snow! It's been such a nice relaxing break from such a busy school schedule. It's crazy to go from constantly being busy multitasking and trying to keep up with everything to nice slow days at home. Like today, I mostly just watched hulu plus on our roku with my brother and worked on some online Spanish homework, sent an email, talked on the phone to Lorenzo for awhile, watched more TV, ate junk food, lol. :)

Me and my brother watched some pretty funny shows like..


Outsourced is a pretty funny show, I started watching it this week and liked it so much, I ended up watching like 8 episodes on hulu plus. The main character is a manager of a call-center and the calls were outsourced to an office in India so he moved there to be their manager. The show has so many funny characters and the jokes are really funny.


This week is the first I've watch Parks and Recreation and it is sooo funny. Definitely one of my new favorites. My brother was telling me how much he liked it and I can see why. Lol.


Community is so funny, I've liked it for a really long time. There are so many things about their community college that are funny and I love this show. Lol.



Well, no classes tomorrow either! :-) So, I'll have time to work on my online homework and hang out at home! Tonight I'll be doing more Spanish and tomorrow Physics homework.



post signature

0 comments: