Monday, July 7, 2008

catching up. (work and july4)

Hello!
Hope everyone is having an amazing summer!
I am. I've been very busy with work and spending time with Lorenzo.


Fourth of July was a fun day :)
We went to my aunt Teri's to have a cookout.
Lorenzo and his brother came also.
It was very fun.



Lorenzo and I <3>



I'm currently working at I Cross My Heart Wedding Chapel.
I like it a lot better than ChicFilA. Lol.
I water all the plants and flowers, play the music at the weddings, help prepare food for the receptions, clean the building, answer phones, give tours, etc.
It's a very fun job and I've learned a lot about weddings.

The Beautiful Chapel

The backyard

The Reception Hall






Hope everyone has a great week!
Luv ya!




post signature

2 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Awww how fun to work at a reception place! It is very pretty!

Nancy Face said...

Amanda! That is the coolest job...you must have so much fun! :D