Friday, July 11, 2008

Hello!
This has been a good week!

Last night, my mom and I went to a girl's night at church. We talked, made picture frames, and then went to eat yummy IHOP.




We had lots of fun.
I'm sooo glad it's Friday. Tonight I'll be at work, doing the sound for a wedding, while Lorenzo goes to the mall to get my birthday gifts. lol. :)
17 days til my 18th birthday! July 28.
I'm very excited.

This morning, I'm enjoying being off from work for a few hours.
I'm about to shower, then get ready, then I'm going to pick my little brother Bailey up from his friends house. I'm going to take him to lunch and then let him rent a movie or game.



Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Love ya!




post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night was a blast!
You were so sweet to take Bailey out for lunch and a movie!

Nancy Face said...

Yay! I see Amanda and Annie! :)

Whitney said...

Ooooh it's almost your birthday! I still have....81 days until I am 21. Dang....saying two and a half months makes it seem a LOT sooner...