Friday, July 18, 2008

Hello!
My mom and I went to have lunch at Chequers with a group from church,
then we went in the mall so I could get Lorenzo a present for our nine month. I'll have to let you know what that is after I give it to him in case he reads this. lol.
The last night of our teen vbs is tonight :(
It's been fun.

My gram in Tulsa gave me a wonderful perfect birthday/grad present...
Pink Sony Vaio Laptop!
Verrry cute!
I'm on it right now!!!

(Thank you mom for shopping for it and finding it for me!
Love you!)
Tomorrow night is the Secondhand Serenade concert, We're excited!
Have a great Friday!


post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanna trade computers :)?
love you too!

Emily said...

holy cow that is awesome! i want one

Julie said...

I'm glad you came by, too! I will be here for another week, so hopefully I will get to see more of you. You can come over and ride horses with me if you want to. It'll be fun!
I like the new laptop~ very cute! Very "amanda"!
Love ya
julie

Whitney said...

I can't tell you how jealous I am that you have a PINK laptop!!! Maybe I'll talk the hubby into letting me get one...