Sunday, July 20, 2008

I love you Mommy

I just want you to know, you're my "supermom", and I would never want to change the person you are. The strength and confidence you show amazes me. You're such a great role model to me and you always have been. Your strong faith is extremely encouraging to me. We argue sometimes, I'm not going to act like we don't, but you do understand me. I appreciate you always being there for me, and never judging me. Your trust means the world to me. Thank you for the little things. Thank you for helping me pick a cute outfit when I need to feel pretty. Thank you for helping me straighten my hair when I'm short on time. Thank you for trusting me. You're pretty, thin, loving, great mom! Not just that, you're my friend. I love you. :)









post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amanda!
I ♥ you too!
You are an awesome daughter and I am so proud of you!!!

Nancy Face said...

That was so very sweet! :)