Monday, July 21, 2008

weekend



Lorenzo and I have been excited for the Secondhand Serenade concert for weeks. We had ChicfilA, got gas, then drove out there. We waited in the line that you can see in the pic above. When we got in, they stamped our hand and said no re-entry. It was dark, hot, crowded packed, and very uncomfortable. We had spent quite a bit of time getting cute for the concert. So, Lorenzo bought me a t-shirt and we left.
We didn't let it ruin our night. We went to the mall and Lorenzo bought me a build-a-bear. It was soo much fun! We walked around the mall, had an icee, etc.
We went home and watched a UFC thing on paperview, that he was really wanting to see.
Overall, the night was a success. lol. It wasn't what I planned, but it went great!










post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tf

Anonymous said...

Gomen kudasai.

Nancy Face said...

Your t-shirt is way cute! :)

I LOVE Build-a-Bears! :D