Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day of Senior Year!!!

I love my princess school supplies my mom got me, lol.
This is the front and back of my senior shirt.
I took them this morning before school.


new hair-my mom and i put more blonde in our hair, what do you think?

It's very light.

Today was a good first day. My schedule hadda get changed, but i got it figured out, and had a great day. I also got to leave at lunch because my concurrent doesn't start til next Tuesday! Yay!
School is going great so far. I'm relieved.

post signature

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baw ah, kasagad sa imo maghimo blog. Nalingaw gd ko basa.

Caroline said...

wow your school starts early.... mine doesnt start till september. Your school supplies are so cute!!!

Christina said...

I just love your hair!
And I want your text book thingy also = )

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I commented your blog, but you have a nice idea.

Anonymous said...

It's hard to believe you are a SENIOR!!!!!

I ♥ ♥ ♥ you and I'm so proud of you!!!!

*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·’ * mom *

Whitney said...

I LOVE the school supplies! And your hair looks so cute, I love blonde hair :)
I'm glad you had a good first day back at school, have fun being a senior!!! I wish I could go back and do it again, high school was so fun :)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I love the Princess school supplies! I also adore the blond hair...love love love it!