Friday, August 1, 2008

know and tell friday



1. Which is worse: speaking to a large crowd or working under an impossible deadline?
I guess an impossible deadline... because if it's impossible you can't do it. lol.

2. Could you work with your best friend?
I think probably so.

3. Do you eat seafood?
I like popcorn shrimp. lol. and fishsticks.

4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
Chinese food. I don't like it.

5. Which would make you feel more appreciated by your DH / SO: bringing home flowers, doing a chore without being asked, or asking you on a “date”?
flowers.

6. What is something fun you are going to do today?
Goto Lorenzo's.

7. What qualities you look for in a friend … in other words, what causes you to really “click” with someone?
Someone funny and sweet.

post signature

5 comments:

Heather and Reese said...

Thanks for joining in this week. I loved reading your answers.

I hope you had a great day yesterday.

Heather

Anonymous said...

fishsticks? ew! lol

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!

Heather and Reese said...

After all the complaining I did about shrimp being the bugs of the sea, I'm going to quietly admit that occasionally I'll pop a few popcorn shrimp into my mouth. If they're small and breaded you can't really tell they have fat, chewy bodies. And pretty much anything is better fried!

Bless you, Amanda!

~Reese

Nancy Face said...

Mmmm...SEAFOOD! It's my very favorite! I like Chinese, too! Okay, now I'm hungry, tee hee! ;)